Withered Bonnie is an animatronic and one of the main antagonists in the game Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
Five Nights at Freddy's 2Edit
Bonnie's appearance has changed thoroughly. His face has been gutted, with most of it being removed, showing his endoskeletons. In addition to this, his left arm is missing, apart from the shoulder piece. His right hand is missing the skin, revealing the endoskeleton hand. His right foot is also bare. He has holes all over his body and wires poking out. He now has two buttons on his chest. Both of his ears remain. he has two glowing red eyes that identify the locations of his costume eyes, which have disappeared with his face.
Bonnie is easy to handle if you see it on the camera in the Left Air Vent but on later nights you will have to put the mask on every time you put the monitor down.
- On mobile, Withered Bonnie, Withered Chica, and Withered Freddy take longer to leave the office
- Although hard to see on cameras, Withered Bonnie no longer has any exoskeleton on his foot, much like Foxy from the first game.
- Withered Bonnie is now also lacking his left arm and almost his entire face.
- Withered Bonnie now has bright red eyes unlike everyone else with regular eyes or with entirely black with white pupils.
- Withered Bonnie will become extremely active from night 3 onward.