Toy Chica appears almost the same as Withered Chica except with pink cheeks, a slimmer frame, and also more feminine. She has a pink undergarments, and also styles a cupcake on a plate.
Off the StageEdit
She loses her eyes and beak when she gets off the Show Stage (FNaF 2).
She starts off at Show Stage and then proceeds to go into Main Hall. She enters Party Room 4 and goes into the Left Air Vent. She can also sometimes be seen in the hallway from the Office by using the Flashlight. She carries her cupcake around at multiple times.
Once she is in the Vent's blind spot, the player will need to put the Freddy Mask on to let her pass through. If the player brings up the monitor, she will jump at them, giving them a game over. On the computer version you can put the camera up on early nights and if you are quick enough, you can put the mask on and block her out.
Toy Chica will become active as early as night 1 but will become extremely active as of Night 3 or 4. She has a short and quick movement pattern. She goes from Show Stage then Main Hall then to Party Room 4 then to Party Room 1 then finally to your Office and then you will have to put the mask and block her out.
Toy Chica is here to finish the toy animatronics group. Also to help balance out custom night modes. In addition, she also helps balance out character numbers and continues Chicas character designs.
- Unlike her old counterpart, her bib says "LET'S PARTY!" instead of "LET'S EAT!".
- Toy Chica only has her beak on stage, and nowhere else.
- The cupcake she holds is similar to the cupcake in the first game, on the table in front of you.
- She has a slimmer and more feminine figure than her older counterpart, as stated from above.
- She always holds her cupcake, even during her jumpscare
- Toy Chica reveals her endoskeleton eyes the most out of all the 'Toy' animatronic. This is because as soon as she leaves the show stage, she loses her beak and takes off her 'real' eyes
- Toy Chica has pink what some would say panties.
- Toy Chica is one of four animatronics who do not set off the alert ambience, the other four being Mangle, Withered Bonnie, and Withered Golden Freddy.
- In Party Room 4 her panties seem to clip into her.
- As with the other Toys it is unclear whether Toy Chica is haunted or not.
- Toy Chica features in the Five Nights at Freddy's 3 minigame "Chica's Party".
- In Five Nights at Freddy's 4 a literal toy of her is featured in a minigame. As this minigame takes place in 1983 it is entirely possible this figurine is the inspiration for the animatronic.