Unlike His Old Counterpart Withered Bonnie, Toy Bonnie is a blue animatronic bunny and the redesigned version of Bonnie. He has three freckles on his nose and double ears. Toy Bonnie has his guitar on him until the left air vent moment. He has red cheeks, he has big green eyes, purple eyelids and big black eye lashes.
Toy Bonnie serves as the new designed Bonnie. He also completes the Toy version set, and helps make the Party Rooms important.
Toy Bonnie starts off on Show Stage, with Toy Freddy and Toy Chica. They leave and proceed to Party Room 3, then Party Room 4, and finally go to Party Room 2 where they can be seen entering the vents. They will then appear in the Right Air Vent, and afterwards the Right Blind Spot in the Office.
Five Nights at Freddy's 2
Ultimate Custom Night
- On mobile, Toy Bonnie skips Party Room 4.
- On mobile, Toy Bonnie is not seen walking around in the office.
- Toy Bonnie now has green eyes that Bonnie lacked from the first game.
- Toy Bonnie's ears are slightly different from Bonnie and Withered Bonnie.
- Toy Bonnie and Mangle are the only 'Toys' to have a different color than their original counterparts.
- There was a debate on Toy Bonnie's gender due to a feminine appearance. However, if the player chooses the 'Ladies Night' preset on custom night, Toy Bonnie is not active.
- As with the other Toys it is unclear whether Toy Bonnie is haunted or not.
- In Five Nights at Freddy's 4 a literal toy of him is featured in a minigame. As this minigame takes place in 1983 it is entirely possible this figurine is the inspiration for the animatronic.
- In Ultimate Custom Night, Stephanie Belinda Quinn was reported to be the voice for Toy Bonnie, but no voice acting was used for Toy Bonnie.