Main Article: Rockstar Freddy
Main Article: Rockstar Bonnie
Main Article: Rockstar Chica
Main Article: Rockstar Foxy
Main Article: Lefty.
Ultimate Custom Night
Rockstar Freddy will stand in the office throughout the entire night. Occasionally he will activate (the frequency depends on his difficulty setting) and ask for a payment of five Faz-Coins. Failure to pay him in time will result in him jumpscaring the player and causing a game over.
Rockstar Bonnie will occasionally appear in your office and is conspicuously missing his guitar. In fact, the only way to appease him is to locate his guitar on the camera system and double click on it. Fail to do this in a timely fashion and you'll lower your monitor only to be greeted with a jumpscare. At the game over screen, he sings.
Character Description: She stands outside your office waiting for her chance to jumpscare you (she can approach from either side.) Closing the doors will not cause her to leave. To make her leave, double-click the "wet floor" sign to place it in front of the door that she is standing at. This will discourage her from entering (she will be afraid of slipping), and make her go away.
Occasionally Rockstar Foxy's parrot will fly across the screen and the player can choose to ignore it or click on it. If the player chooses to click it, Rockstar Foxy will appear in the office and may offer one of four different boosts to the player. These include:
- Adding 1% to the player's power.
- Resetting the office temperature to 60 degrees.
- "Soundproofing" the office, temporarily preventing noise-sensitive animatronics from being affected by sound.
- Giving the player 10 Faz-Coins.
This opportunity does not come without risk, however, as sometimes clicking the parrot will cause Rockstar Foxy to jumpscare the player, resulting in a game over. Therefore, when the parrot appears, the player needs to consider whether or not they really need Rockstar Foxy's help before clicking it.
- Buying all 5 unlocks the achievement "Rockstars Assemble!".
- Rockstar Bonnie is the only animatronic heard singing.
- Rockstar Foxy offering assistance is most likely a reference to the "Foxy is a Good Guy" theory.