Phantom Puppet appears much like its Five Nights at Freddy's 2 incarnation, though its body is charred and its eyes have small white irises, much like the other phantoms. Its charred and burnt appearance possibly foreshadows the torching of the attraction.
While 'attacking' the player, the Phantom Puppet will appear in front of the player and follow his/her camera movements. A noise will play and the player will have to wait for the puppet to leave.
The Phantom Puppet is used to obscure the players vision long enough for Springtrap to get very close to you and then to leave causing a Audio error (When entering) and a Ventilation error (Leaving). In addition, many people believe that Phantom Puppet is the most dangerous Phantom as it obscures your vision for about 15 seconds or so and causes two errors.
Movement Pattern Edit
As almost every Phantom, the Phantom Puppet lacks a movement pattern and at random intervals will appear standing in the hallway and you will have to put the monitor down before he appears in your office.
- Phantom Puppet can appear burned or ordinary.
- Phantom Puppet is known as the most dangerous animatronic.
- The Phantom Puppets attack is about 15 second or so.
- Upon closer inspection, Phantom Puppet still has its red cheeks.
- Phantom Puppet likes to play a sound similarly like Mangle.