Phantom Foxy is a phantom animatronic in Five Nights at Freddy's 3. Before jumpscaring the player, he can be seen standing in front of the box in the office that contains all the animatronic parts. He then jumps at the player and screams, causing errors to the ventilation and other things such as audio or visual
Phantom Foxy has burn marks all over his body possibly foreshadowing the burning of the attraction. His left arm has an animatronic hand with 3 visible fingers. However, part of his right arm is missing up to the elbow part.
His eyepatch covers his right eye, but his left eye now has a white glowing ring surrounding his white pin pricked irises. His endoskeleton teeth and his suit teeth are both visible. On his left ear, damage is visible. A lot of endoskeleton is visible, such as on his feet and legs, and part of his right arm also on where his ribs and diaphragm should be is also now visible.
Movement Pattern Edit
Phantom Foxy lacks a movement pattern but at random intervals appear in front of the box of parts in your office and jumpscare you disabiling one of your systems, Also as the week goes on he gets more aggressive and will appear more often.
Phantom Foxy's jumpscare is very similar to his jumpscare from the second game where lunges at you arms extended. Also when foxy jumpscares you it is physically impossible by how tall Foxy is and how close he is to you for him to be able to get a face to face jump with you, and to continue this he also seems to tilt a little to the left when jumpscaring you this may be a animation error by Scott or just that he does not have to follow the laws of physics as he is not real
Phantom Foxy's purpose is the same as almost every other Phantom Animatronic as he Jumpscares the player and than causes a ventillation error, that you will need to fix and this causes Springtrap to get a little closer as you have to deal with the problem
- Phantom Foxy is the first Foxy to be missing a limb.
- Phantom Foxy's jumpscare is almost exactly the same from the second game as it is in the third.
- Phantom Foxy is the only animatronic in the game not to appear in any other place but his jumpscare place.
- Phantom Foxy has lost one finger on his right hand.
- Some Speculate that Foxy may be standing in front of the box of parts so he can get his left arm back with the hook as it is in the box.
- Phantom Foxy, along with Phantom Freddy, is from Five Nights at Freddy's 2. Unlike Phantom Chica, who her design is from Five Nights at Freddy's.