Phantom Chica has a burned appearance and is covered in burn marks possibly foreshadowing the burning of attraction. Her yellow skin can still be seen, but it is slightly faded. Phantom Chica's animatronic teeth are not as big as they are on Chica in the second game. Phantom Chica also has pin pricked irises just like every other Phantom Animatronics. Also Phantom Chica seem to be either lacking her right arm or it is stuck behind her back. Also Phantom Chica seems to have a better resemblance to her first game character than like her toy or withered state characters like foxy (Withered) and Freddy (Toy)
Movement Pattern Edit
Phantom Chica lacks a movement pattern as at random intervals will appear in the arcade machine as a close up of her face in greyscale format. She will get more agressive and appear more often as the nights progress.
Phantom Chica's jumpscare seems to be very different from her jumpscare from the first and second game unlike everyone else. As she appears on the left and then swerve her body towards you screaming even tough her mouth is always open.
- Phantom Chica bears a strong resemblance to Chica from the first game.
- Phantom Chica is now missing her right arm.
- Phantom Chica appears on only one spot on only one of the cameras.
- Phantom Chica's jumpscare may appear to look like Springtraps jumpscare.
- Phantom Chica is one of two Phantom Animatronics who will jumpscare you if you look at them to long when looking at them on the monitor.
- Phantom Chica has a possibility of appearing on a camera with Phantom Puppet or Phantom Mangle and then the two attacking at once.
- In the extra menu in the first part of Phantom Chica's jumpscare she clips through her right shoulder just like Freddy Fazbear from the second game.
- Upon closer inspection, Phantom Chica still has her endoskelton teeth showing.
- If you look closely, you can see she still has her bib from the first game.