Phantom Chica has a burnt appearance and is covered in burn marks, possibly foreshadowing the burning of attraction. Her yellow skin has been charred and turned a dark mix of green, yellow and black. Phantom Chica's animatronic teeth are not as big as they are on Chica in the second game. Phantom Chica also has pin pricked irises just like every other Phantom Animatronics. Phantom Chica seem to be either lacking her right arm or it is stuck behind her back. She seems to have a better resemblance to her first game character than her Toy or Withered forms.
Movement Pattern Edit
Phantom Chica lacks a movement pattern as at random intervals will appear in the arcade machine as a close up of her face in greyscale format. She will get more aggressive and appears more often as the nights progress.
Phantom Chica's jumpscare seems to be very different from her jumpscare from the first and second game, unlike everyone else. She appears on the left side of the office, and swerves her body towards the player with her mouth open. She has a normal animatronic scream.
- Phantom Chica bears a strong resemblance to Chica from the first game.
- Phantom Chica appears on only one spot on only one of the cameras.
- Phantom Chica is one of two Phantom Animatronics who will jumpscare you if you look at them to long when looking at them on the monitor.
- Phantom Chica has a possibility of appearing on a camera with Phantom Puppet or Phantom Mangle and then the two attacking at once.
- If you look closely, Phantom Chica still has her endoskeleton teeth and her bib from the first game.
- Phantom Chica’s right shoulder clips through her body during her jumpscare.
|CLOSE THAT DOOR!|
This page is a stub. Please help the Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki by expanding this article.