Motlen Freddy is the remnants of Ennard controlled by Funtime Freddy. It is the combined form of Ballora, Funtime Freddy, and Funtime Foxy, with a mask resembling Funtime Freddy's pointing that he controls the entity. It appears in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator.
In the lead up to FNaF 6 the websites ScottGames and FNaFWorld hosted a conversation. It eventually transpired that it was an argument within the hive mind of Ennard between Baby and the others, with the other rebelling against Baby and eventually ejecting her from the rest of it's body. Funtime Freddy is depicted as having the last line on the Ennard side of the argument.
By the time of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, it transpired that Ennard had ended up as Molten Freddy.
If you decide to salvage him you must go through a series of events such as shocking him and documenting responses of the animatronic. If you fail this you will receive a jumpscare. (see Jumpscare 1) As well as a higher risk of a lawsuit. The man on the tape recorder will play sounds that will make Molten Freddy more aggressive and make him come closer. Shock him to neutralise him. After the fifth audio prompt, the salvage ends and you get $500 for the salvage. He then says
Thanks for letting me join the pa-arty, I-I'll try no-o-ot to disappoint.
After the salvage Edit
From the second night onwards, Molten Freddy hunts Michael in the vents, trying to kill him to get to the children in the pizzeria. Mike lures him and the others with sounds of children while ordering supplies. On the final night, Molten Freddy is burned with the others.
Molten Freddy consists mostly of wiring similar to Ennard, its body disfigured with protruding wires. It possesses no suit, wearing a orange themed Funtime Freddy mask with sharp teeth around the mouth, and a rusty brown top hat and bow tie. There are hanging wires that run along the body and are shaped differently from the other animatronics, which possesses wires coiled to look like muscle tissue, while Ennard's wires are a tangled mess. He seems to have two arms, and a torso in his jumpscare, with the rest of him being a pile of wires as seen in the alley.
Several eyes from its body are eyes of the other animatronics. The eyes on Molten Freddy's body are similar to the pixelated version of Ennard, in which Michael regurgitates Ennard into the sewer.
- A yellowish-orange eye belongs to Funtime Foxy.
- A magenta eye belongs to Bon-Bon.
- A sapphire blue eye belongs to Funtime Freddy.
- A purple eye belongs to Ballora
- Molten Freddy has a blueprint of his mask in the game files. It is in the same format as the Insanity Ending blueprints, but does not appear.
- It is unclear whether Funtime Freddy is the only AI within Ennard at this point as the other Animatronics within Ennard do not indicate they still function. On the other hand in the Insanity Ending blueprint Ballora and Funtime Foxy's security tags are as functional as Funtime Freddy's, and the other animatronics did not speak in Sister Location, when they were definitely were still active.
- It is also unclear whether Molten Freddy is haunted, as he still acting as Funtime Freddy, but Henry's speech implies that there are souls in Freddy, and with the reveal of Remnant, it is entirely possible if there are souls, they are not in control, and are merely trapped.
- Molten Freddy is salvaged on the first night.
- If you buy the Discount Ball Pit on Monday, he is replaced by Lefty's wooden sign, hinting that he hides in the Discount Ball Pit.
- Although Molten Freddy's mask bears some resemblance to Funtime Freddy's, several things are different which it has no blush, molten brown texture instead of mauve purple, its hat doesn't have a stripe, lighter color on jaw and etc, pointing to it being a different mask.
- Molten Freddy's eye surprisingly changes color.
- Yellow for the Rare Death Screen and for it's Custom Night Icon
- Orange for Salvage attack
- Red for the Office attack
- It could be lighting.