In Night 3, Michael has to enter and exit through the Funtime Auditorium. If the player flashes the beacon at Funtime Foxy too much or too little, it will jumpscare the player, resulting in a Game Over.
At the end of Night 3, Funtime Foxy will jumpscare Michael, and instantly start Night 4. The only other time Funtime Foxy will be seen is at the Real Ending of Night 5. Like all the other animatronics, it is scooped and used to create Ennard.
To be added
Ultimate Custom Night
She hides behind her curtain waiting for the show to begin. Check her stage and read the sign to see when the showtime is; it will always be on the hour, but the hour will be random. For instance, showtime may be 1 am, 2 am, 3 am, etc.. Remember that time, because "showtime" is the exact moment that you get jumpscared. There is only one way to prevent showtime, and that's by viewing her stage the moment the hour changes. If you are watching her on camera when showtime arrives, then the show will be delayed by several hours (and the sign will change as well). Each hour in-game lasts exactly 45 seconds, and there is a timer visible while you play; use this to calculate exactly when you need to be viewing Funtime Foxy's curtain to ensure that showtime never happens.
- Funtime Foxy is shown in the blueprints to be 5.9 ft and 290 lbs.
- This makes it the shortest of the Sister Location animatronics.
- The Blueprints show it to have Light Activation Sensor, Parental Voice Sync and Replay, Variable Scent Release, Remote Floor Anchor.
- The Voice Sync and Scent release can be explained as the child kidnapping functions, with the Voice luring the children away, and the Scent Release being chloroform, which would also explain how Foxy is able to knock out Mike.
- Scott Cawthon said on his Steam post that Funtime Foxy's jumpscare was considered the worst scare from one of his games, as it scared him during beta testing.
Lolbit is an animatronic from Sister Location. He is a recoloured version of Funtime Foxy's disembodied head, appearing as a minor hallucination from the main game but also appears in the Custom Night.
There is an easter egg in which a Lolbit's mask will replace Ennard's mask in Primary Control Module.
In Custom Night, Lolbit appears on the computer screens, and the player must type L-O-L on their keyboard or on the keypad in the office to get rid of him. If the player fails to do this, an intermission will appear reading "PLEASE STAND BY" with Lolbit's face, similar to a TV error.
Ultimate Custom Night
Lolbit can only be summoned by DeeDee, and is not unlockable or customizable in the character selection menu. When this happens, Lolbit's mechanics are the same as in Sister Location’s Custom Night: they will cause an auditory disturbance, and the player must type "L-O-L" to fend them off.