An Easter Egg is an in-game extra, often added as a joke or a hidden message by the developers.
Five Nights at Freddy's
Five Nights at Freddy's 2
Five Nights at Freddy's 3
- Sometimes, the posters of Freddy in CAM 10 can be replaced with posters of Spring Bonnie.
- Shadow Freddy can appear in the Office. It has no affect on the gameplay.
- A paper plate of Bonnie from FNaF 2 can appear in the office.
- The minigames that the player needs to complete in order to get the good ending.
Five Nights at Freddy's 4
- In a minigame, Purple Guy can be seen fitting someone into a Spring Bonnie suit in the back room, Before closing the door.
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator
- Lefty's alley screen includes a poster which depicts an old man in a purple suit holding a ventriloquist doll of himself, was well as a clown holding the chain to a bear. Some have theorised this is a metaphor for the Aftons, with the man being William, the doll being Michael, the clown being Baby, and the bear being Crying Child. It also includes a poster for the Puppet.
- Scrap Baby's alley screen also depicts this clown. It also includes a poster for Twisted Wolf.
- ScrapTrap's alley screen depicts a Halloween poster, meaning this game is set around Halloween.
Ultimate Custom Night
- Tangle, Whiterabbit, and Bouncepot (from FNaF World) can randomly appear on the desk when the player closes the monitor.
- Putting only Withered Golden Freddy on 1 and using the Death Coin on him leads to the Fredbear jumpscare.
- Putting only Old Man Consequences at 1 and catching a fish will result in being sent to the 4th layer deep area from FNaF World where Old Man Consequences is there. Speaking with him here will result in him saying, "Come and sit with me for a while," and "Leave the demon to his demons. Rest your own soul. There is nothing else." The player then exits drowning themselves in the pond, which actually causes the game to crash.
- As well as this, a droning ambience is heard, which, when sped up is the distorted sound of a man screaming. This is widely considered William Afton, suffering in Hell.
- The original version of the ambience.
- The sped up version of the ambience.
- A distorted child's face, widely presumed to be "The One You Should Not Have Killed" can occasionally by seen in gameplay and the game over screen.