An Easter Egg is an in-game extra, often added as a joke or a hidden message by the developers.
Five Nights at Freddy's
Five Nights at Freddy's 2
- The various death mini-games.
Five Nights at Freddy's 3
- Sometimes, the posters of Freddy in CAM 10 can be replaced with posters of Spring Bonnie.
- A unknown version of Freddy, perhaps a Phantom Golden Freddy or Shadow Freddy can appear in the Office. It has no affect on the gameplay.
- A paper plate of Bonnie from FNaF 2 can appear in the office.
- The minigames that the player needs to complete in order to get the good ending.
Five Nights at Freddy's 4
- In a minigame, Purple Guy can be seen fitting someone into a Spring Bonnie suit in the back room, Before closing the door.
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator
- Lefty's alley screen includes a poster which depicts an old man in a purple suit holding a ventriloquist doll of himself, was well as a clown holding the chain to a bear. Some have theorised this is a metaphor for the Aftons, with the man being William, the doll being Michael, the clown being Baby, and the bear being Crying Child. It also includes a poster for the Puppet.
- Scrap Baby's alley screen also depicts this clown. It also includes a poster for Twisted Wolf.
- ScrapTraps alley screen depicts a Halloween poster, meaning this game is set around Halloween.