Five Night's at Freddy's 4 Edit
The Crying Child is depicted as considering his plushies, in particular Fredbear, as his friends, and being tormented by his Older Brother. Each minigame follow the days leading up to his birthday.
Pre-Night 1 Edit
The Crying Child is in his room with plushies, who he considers his friends. after banging on the door the child will lay down in tears, as the Fredbear plush says "Tomorrow is another day".
Night 1 Edit
The Crying Child explores his house, being followed by the Fredbear Plush. At the TV, the older Brother, wearing a Foxy mask, scares the child. Like the first minigame, it will say "Tomorrow is another day".
Night 2 Edit
The Crying child was left behind at Fredbear's Family Diner or a Freddy Fazbear's Pizza establishment (yet to be known). The plush urges him to leave. Upon heading right, the Child is located by an employee wearing the Fredbear suit. The Fredbear plush will then instruct him, by saying "It's too late. Hurry the other way and find someone who will help! You know what will happen if he catches you!" Heading left, he sees shadows of Fredbear and Spring Bonnie, and the Fredbear plush will say "You can find help if you can get past them. You have to be strong." Advancing further, the person wearing Fredbear's suit blocks the other end of the room, prompting the Child to collapse crying while hiding under a table, at which point a message will appear stating "Tomorrow is another day".
Night 3 Edit
The Fredbear plush urges the Child to leave this time. After exiting the restaurant, the child goes home, talking to the other children. When he reaches home, the child is scared by the Older Brother. After being scared, the message "Tomorrow is another day." will appear.
Night 4 Edit
The child has been locked in a spare parts room of the establishment. As the child cries, it reads "Please let me out." "PLEASE!" The child then falls over into a fetal position, crying "Please let me out....".
Night 5 Edit
On his birthday, the crying child was surrounded by the Brother and his 3 friends, who decide to prank him. The four older children lift the crying child up and carry his flailing body throughout Fredbear's Family Diner, as he cries "No, I don't want to go!". He is lifted into Fredbear's singing mouth, until Fredbear bites down and crushes the child's skull and upper torso.
Night 6 Edit
While in a coma, the Child saw himself with a plush Fredbear in front of him and plushies of the 4 original animatronics (excluding Foxy's head) further away from him. His brother apologises to him. Fredbear seemingly tells him that they are still his friends and he "will put you back together." they all fade, then the child does as well, as a very faint heart monitor flatlining can be heard in the background.
- It is unclear why he is so scared of the animatronics.
- Some theorise he saw the Missing Children's Incident, which would explain "You know what will happen if he catches you!"
- Others theorise that he saw Elizabeth's death.
- After his death, it is unclear who he possesses, if anyone:
- Some theorised him to be Golden Freddy, due to the manner of his death, the Happiest Day parallels with the Bite of 83, and the It's Me message. However this does not resolve what happened to the fifth victim of the MCI.
- Others theorise that he ended up as Shadow Freddy, which would not contradict who happened to the fifth victim and why Shadow Freddy does not attack the guard, as he was not killed by one.
- He may also be Nightmare.
- Sister Location implies he is a member of the Afton Family.
- After FNaF 4 came out, it was believed that the Child was the one who was having the nightmares, during his coma. However the Survival Logbook implies that it was Michael Afton, as he drew Nightmare Fredbear under recent dreams.