|CLOSE THAT DOOR!|
This page is a stub. Please help the Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki by expanding this article.
The Closet has a fairly simple design. It boasts the same blue carpet as the rest of the bedroom. The doors are white and have the appearance of window shutters. The wallpaper consists of the same wallpaper throughout the rest of the bedroom.
According to various pictures of the bedroom, the Closet appears to have several different colored shirts inside of it which are out of the player's field of vision. These can actually be viewed if the closet is brightened.
- This room is most likely the smallest location in the entire series, followed by the Supply Closet
- The way how Nightmare Foxy hides in the Closet may be a reference to the first game, where he hid in Pirate Cove.
- Because of this, as well as the fact that Foxy is the only one of the
four main antagonists to appear here, the Closet can in some way be considered the fourth game's own version of Pirate Cove.
- However, at Night 5, Nightmare Fredbear takes Nightmare Foxy's place when the player peeks into the Closet, while on Night 7,
Nightmare takes over Nightmare Foxy's place after 4 AM. In the Halloween edition, Nightmare Mangle will take Nightmare Foxy's place, and Nightmare Marionne will take Nightmare's.
- Furthermore, both Nightmare Fredbear and Nightmare both peek out in the same manner as Nightmare Foxy.
- After fending off Nightmare Foxy in the Closet, a Foxy plush will take his place.
- The same will happen with Nightmare Mangle, with a Mangle plush appearing
- This makes Mangle the only toy in the series to be a plushie, instead of a toy figurine.
- Nightmare Fredbear's head appearing in the Closet is extremely similar to Golden Freddy's head, when it appears in the hallway outside The Office from the second game.
- In the Halloween Edition, when Nightmare Mangle is inside the Closet, it will make the same static sound as its original counterpart in Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
- This is the only area in the game in which a jumpscare cannot occur (if Nightmare Foxy's peeking is not counted).