Like Bonnie, Chica is active and moves before or after Bonnie moves. She will try and will make her way until she reaches the player. She also plays the role as the back up singer. Also she plays the role of the only female in game and even out character numbers.
Five Nights At Freddy's 3
Chica's head can be seen in Fazbear's Fright.
Chica only appears in the minigames. On Night 3, she is lured to the Safe Room by Shadow Freddy, and is then dismantled by William Afton. However, on Night 5 the soul inhabiting her blocks the exit with the others to prevent William from escaping. A child with Chica's mask is seen getting freed in Happiest Day.
Chica is a yellow chicken; she has orange feet and yellow hands. She has a bib that says "Lets Eat!!!" and has a three little top hairs on her head. She also has a orange beak with her endoskelton teeth showing.
- Chica is the only animatronic to be identified as a female.
- Chica is heard in the kitchen dropping pans and plates even though you can't see her.
- She wears a bib that says "LET'S EAT".
- On Five Nights At Freddy's 2, her new counterpart's bib says Let's Party.
- On Five Nights at Freddy's 2, the cupcake that was on the office desk in the first game is held by the new Chica.
- It is heavily implied that the girl who possesses Chica was called Susie, the Fruity Maze Girl.
- At the end of the Survival Logbook, a design of a heavily damaged version of Chica is seen. It is unknown what this means.
Both of Withered Chica’s hands are missing, with long wires pouring out from Chica’s handless arms. Her mouth goes around almost her entire head, to a point where it looks like her entire head got bent in half. Her mouth is wide-open with both her costume teeth and endoskeleton teeth visible, as well as tons of wires going between the top of her head to her torso. Her costume is in pretty bad shape with dirt, scratches and holes all over it. her arms also seem to be stuck in the 'T' position
Withered Chica's starts at Parts/Service. When Withered Bonnie leaves the room, Withered Chica can be seen knocked over, but Bonnie probably did this when he left the room.
She then goes to Party Room 4, Party Room 2 and then enters the Right Air Vent that leads to the Office. Chica is the only withered animatronic who doesn't appear in the hallway, she instead goes straight to the vents. If Withered Chica is in the office, failing to put the mask on, or failing to put it on quick enough will trigger Withered Chica's jumpscare.
To avoid Withered Chica, Bonnie and Freddy, it's best to put the mask on everytime the monitor is lowered. This way death can be avoided.
- One of Chica's lines in Ultimate Custom Night is "I was the first. I have seen everything". This implies her child was the first to be killed in the Missing Children's Incident.
Five Nights at Freddy's 2
phantom animatronic in the game Five Nights at Freddy's 3. She appears on an arcade screen in CAM 07, it will be a close up shot of her face as it is greyscaled. After the player puts the monitor down and turns to the left, Phantom Chica will jumpscare them.
Phantom Chica has a burnt appearance and is covered in burn marks, possibly foreshadowing the burning of attraction. Her yellow skin has been charred and turned a dark mix of green, yellow and black. Phantom Chica's animatronic teeth are not as big as they are on Chica in the second game. Phantom Chica also has pin pricked irises just like every other Phantom Animatronics. Phantom Chica seem to be either lacking her right arm or it is stuck behind her back. She seems to have a better resemblance to her first game character than her Toy or Withered forms, Phantom Chica Seems lost her Bib.
Phantom Chica lacks a movement pattern as at random intervals will appear in the arcade machine as a close up of her face in greyscale format. She will get more aggressive and appears more often as the nights progress.
Phantom Chica's jumpscare seems to be very different from her jumpscare from the first and second game, unlike everyone else. She appears on the left side of the office, and swerves her body towards the player with her mouth open. She has a normal Fnaf 3 scream.
- Phantom Chica bears a strong resemblance to Chica from the first game.
- Phantom Chica appears on only one spot on only one of the cameras.
- Phantom Chica is one of two Phantom Animatronics who will jumpscare you if you look at them to long when looking at them on the monitor.
- Phantom Chica has a possibility of appearing on a camera with Phantom Puppet or Phantom Mangle and then the two attacking at once.
- If you look closely, Phantom Chica still has her endoskeleton teeth and her bib from the first game.
- Despite not featuring as a character in Ultimate Custom Night, in the FNaF 3 themed office, the arcade with Phantom Chica's face is included.
- Phantom Chica’s right shoulder clips through her body during her jumpscare.
- Her left forearm seems to be glitching a little during the jumpscare
- In the first frame of Phantom Chica's jumpscare and in the Extra menu, her left shoulder appears to clip through her arm, much like Freddy Fazbear from the second game.
Nightmare Chica is an animatronic in the game Five Nights at Freddy's 4. She is the nightmarish version of Chica.
Nightmare Chica looks like Chica, just heavily damaged, deteriorated, and broken-down. Nightmare Chica, just like Chica, is still a yellowish chicken, although the yellow hue seems to be rather washed out. She has two sets of very long, sharp teeth. The bib she wears that says "LET'S EAT!" remains, albeit in poor condition.
Nightmare Chica suffers from very heavy damage. Her torso and knees have huge tears in them, exposing her endoskeleton. The material around her fingers and her eyes have withered away, also showing the endoskeleton. There is a tear on her head, and wires are sticking out nearby. One of her eyes seems to be not working as it does not illuminate any color.
Nightmare Chica will show up from the at the end of the Right Hall to hide when the flashlight is shined on her. If not, her breathing will be heard in which the player has to close the Door. If the player didn't close the door and flash the flashlight, it results to a Game Over.
Ultimate Custom Night
Nightmare Chica does not appear on the normal character roster, and instead can randomly be spawned by Dee Dee.
When she is activated, Nightmare Chica's jaws will slowly slide in from the top and bottom of the office. Using the Power A/C will push back the jaws; otherwise, the mouth will close and Nightmare Chica will jump scare the player.
Five Nights at Freddy’s 4
Ultimate Custom Night
Jack-O-Chica is the halloween version of Nightmare Chica found exclusively in Five Nights at Freddy's 4: Halloween Edition.
Jack-O-Chica is essentially just a reskin of Nightmare Chica. The changes made in it involve Jack-O-Chica being orange, rather than yellow, having an orange candelight glow out of its body, as well as having the Nightmare Cupcake replaced with the less-menacing Pumpkin.
Five Nights at Freddy's 4: Halloween Edition
She acts exactly the same as Nightmare Chica, with only a cosmetic change to her.
Jack-O-Chica's role parallels that of Jack-O-Bonnie, coming from the East Hall of the house. Unlike Bonnie, however, when the child's back is turned, she sends another animatronic, the Pumpkin, to do her dirty work. She is the slower out of her and Bonnie, and tends to wander into the kitchen, banging around dishes for unknown reasons. The child has to hold the right door shut to prevent her from getting in. If the child flashes the light at her when she is standing right outside the door, she will attack him, and if he turns his back on the door to look at the bed, Chica will have the Pumpkin enter the room and attack. The only way to tell she is at the door is to listen for her breathing. Holding the door will cause her to walk away, being able to kill the kid by sneaking up on him or her
- All of Jack-O-Chica's lines refer to fire in some way.
Five Nights at Freddy's 4
Ultimate Custom Night
Rockstar Chica is a Rockstar Animatronic and the FNaF 6 version of Chica, she can be bought for 2000 dollars in Smiles and Servos Inc.
Rockstar Chica is an anthropomorphic yellow chicken like all her other incarnations, she has blue cheeks, blue eyelieds, and blue kneecaps, she has Chica’s iconic bib that reads "LET'S ROCK!!!" with confetti on it, she also has hands similar to Circus Baby, she also wears red make-up and has magenta colored eyes.
Ultimate Custom Night
Character description: Rockstar Chica might appear in the left or right hallway however closing the door won’t make her leave and instead she will wait until the door either opens or your power runs out, to make her go away you must double-click a wet floor sign and put it next to the door Rockstar Chica is at, because of her fear of slipping she leaves the door she is at.
- Rockstar Chica might have basophobia (fear of falling).
- Rockstar Chica is the 3rd incarnation of Chica that doesn’t have a cupcake, the 2nd being Phantom Chica and the 1st being Withered Chica.
- Rockstar Chica is the 1st incarnation of Chica to have instruments.