|"Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses..."|
This article contains new or upcoming content, and therefore may be incorrect and will change from time to time.
|CLOSE THAT DOOR!|
This page is a stub. Please help the Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki by expanding this article.
The Bed is a location in the game Five Nights at Freddy's 4 It is located behind the Player and the Main Location for Nightmare freddy
The room itself boasts the same light blue wallpaper design as the rest of the location. Directly above the bed, two pictures can be seen. To the right of the bed, a green and blue lamp can be seen, barely visible on a nightstand. The floor cannot be seen, but it is assumed that it has the same cerulean carpet as the rest of the location.
The bed itself appears to be a twin sized bed. The blankets contain triangles of various colored patterns. There also appear to be two pillows, although they only appear under the covers. The headboard is composed of several wooden pillars, and a Freddy Fazbear plush can be seen sitting in the middle of the Bed.
- Clicking on the Freddy plush's nose will play a honking noise, which is a recurring easter egg in the Five Nights at Freddy's series.
- This is the one of the only games in which this easter egg isn't activated by a poster, the other being Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location.
- On occasion, a bottle of pills, a vase of flowers, or an IV drip may be seen on the bedside table
- Because of this, it is assumed that the player character is in comatose, at a hospital.
- This theory is also supported by the fact that the bedroom has two doors facing each other and each leads to a separate hallway, an uncommon type of bedroom.