Balloon Boy has peachy colored skin, big blue eyes, a triangular nose, red-brown hair and a big grin. He is fairly large and wears a blue and red vertically striped top with 2 white buttons on. He wears a helicopter hat with the same pattern as on his shirt as well as darker blue trousers and big brown shoes. Similar to multiple other new animatronics, he has rosy red cheeks. He carries a sign that says 'Balloons' in his right hand and a balloon with red and yellow swirled striped in his left hand.
He starts in the Game Area and will make his way towards the Left Air Vent to reach the Office. With each movement he will say either laugh, say 'Hi' or 'Hello'. He can not enter the Office if you equip the Freddy mask, however if you bring up the camera then he will enter the Office. His continuous laughing is a sign of his entry. Once in, he will disable your flashlight as well as the lights on the vents. He will then refuse to leave until the night ends. BB is the only animatronic who doesn't directly attack the player although he can leave you vulnerable to Foxy and any animatronic willing to enter via the vents.
Balloon Boy's function in the game is to get into your room and disable your flashlight, allowing Foxy to jump scare you slowly after. BB is also there to help balance out the custom night and help balance out the character number, lastly, he is used for showing a new challenge of not having a flashlight.
Movement Pattern Edit
Balloon Boy sort of lacks a movement pattern but help you when he moves. He moves Game Area > Left Air Vent > Office. He will laugh or say "Hello" or "Hi" four times before going into the left air vent and than your office if you don't block him out using the Freddy mask.
- Rarely, a miscolored BB can be seen under the Office desk. It is unknown how or why this happens.
- Although BB is not seen in Party Room 1, he still crawls through the Left Air Vent to reach the player.
- BB and The Puppet are the only new animatronics in the second game, as Golden Freddy is in the first game, and the 'Toys' are more kid-friendly versions of the Withered animatronics.
- BB is the only 'Toy' animatronic to always bear his real eyes, as Toy Chica, Toy Freddy and Mangle show their endoskeleton eyes in game, and Toy Bonnie has an 'eyeless' screen.
- BB was the first humanoid animatronic to be in a Five Nights At Freddy's game.